Smoking in a bed became a cause of death 60 - the summer pensioner

Online: {{ reading || 0 }}Read:{{ views || 1309 }}Comments:{{ comments || 0 }}    Rating:(785)         

On the past weekend from - for smoking in the cityNikolaevе there were two fires.

21-го March at 3:10 on point of communication of a fire brigade No. 3 on protection of the Factory area the message on a fire arrived. Having arrived to a call place, rescuers established that the sofa in the room of the inhabited apartment burns. The fire was liquidated in 20 minutes. About it reports the center of promotion of GU Ministry of Emergency Situations in the Nikolaev area.

On a place of a fire the body 60 - the summer pensioner was found. Careless handling of the host of fire during smoking became the reason of ignition.

Next day, already in the Central district of Nikolaev at 18:37 rescuers left on elimination of the fire which has arisen for the same reason. This time to ignition led smoking 47 - the summer cohabitant of the owner of the apartment. But, fortunately, the woman - the smoker managed to be rescued.


Комментариев: {{total}}