On March 20 about 8 o'clock in the evening in the city of Voznesensk of the Nikolaev area down the street Litvinova there was a fire in a private household. The hozpostroyka who belongs to the woman of 1976 year of birth lit up. She also informed pozharno - a rescue service by 101 phone on emergency.
Two offices of SGPCh-19 on Voznesensky's protection of the area were directed to a fire place. Seven minutes were required to rescuers to extinguish a fire of 4 square meters, 20 more minutes - to exempt the room from old things and stuff which smoldered and strongly smoked.
The loss put with a fire, rather small - 200 hryvnias. Fire significantly damaged overlapping and a roof of the economic building. Preliminary cause of the fire, according to experts, short circuit of the power supply network. About it reports the Center of promotion of GU Ministry of Emergency Situations of Ukraine in the Nikolaev area.
Next day in Trikhata's settlement of the Nikolaev area there was a similar case. At 19:20 on the panel of the dispatcher of regional department of the Ministry of Emergency Situations the call about a fire of the economic building in a private household down the street Oktyabrskoy arrived.
On arrival it was into place established that the fire captured a roof of a hozpostroyka on the area of 20 square meters. There was a threat of a perekidyvaniye of a flame on a house. Fighters pozharno - saving office managed to localize a fire in 15 minutes. Still the floor of hour was required, that дотушить smoldering designs of a roof and building materials. Loss of property from a fire made 30-ть thousands of hryvnias. The fire reason is established now.
In both cases rescuers prevented distribution of fires on houses.