On March 26 on the panel of the Ministry of Emergency Situations "101" three signals of a major fire arrived.
As reports the Center of promotion of the Ministry of Emergency Situations inNikolaevareas, in Vladimirovk's settlement of the Kazankovsky area the house lit up. Neighbors managed to put out fire even before arrival of rescuers. The scorched corpse of the owner is found in the house.
Experts established that not extinguished cigarette became a cause of the fire. In area Doroshovk Voznesensky's settlement the fire from - for smoldering a stub also began. Rescuers liquidated ignition in only a few minutes. Did without loss of human life.
The owner of housing reported about that the house roof in the settlement Bridge the Domanevsky area burns. Having arrived to a place, rescuers sorted slate and extinguished a smoldering heater. According to preliminary data, the violation of the rules of fire safety at operation of furnaces and the device of chimneys became the reason of ignition.