Mchsniki took out from the burning house the unconscious man

Online: {{ reading || 0 }}Read:{{ views || 1327 }}Comments:{{ comments || 0 }}    Rating:(796)         

On March 28 in the city of VoznesenskNikolaevareas there was a fire in the house on Ursulov Lane.

As reports the Center of promotion of the Ministry of Emergency Situations, rescuers broke out doors and entered the room. The owner of the apartment found in one meter from an exit in an unconsciousness and took out on fresh air. The unemployed 37 - the summer local appeared the victim. It took to hospital of Voznesensk. Preliminary cause of the fire - imprudence during smoking of the owner of the apartment.

GU Ministry of Emergency Situations in the Nikolaev area appeals to all citizens to observe fire safety regulations, to be more vigilant if in the neighbourhood with you there live fans of a hard liquor. If there was a fire - call 101.


Комментариев: {{total}}