The seven-year-old girl almost burned the house

Online: {{ reading || 0 }}Read:{{ views || 1150 }}Comments:{{ comments || 0 }}    Rating:(690)         

On March 27 in the Ministry of Emergency Situations reported that in the village Springs of the Bashtansky areaNikolaevareas the straw shock lit up.

As reports the Center of promotion of the Ministry of Emergency Situations, there was a danger that fire will be thrown on a house. In an hour rescuers liquidated a fire, danger to the house any more didn't threaten.

It became clear later that the seven-year-old girl left the grandmother without supervision, played with matches in the yard near a straw shock. This toy cost to parents - straw ton.

Fortunately, the child didn't suffer and, having in due time told to the grandmother about perfect, the granddaughter rescued the house. The pensioner, having learned about a fire, at once I called according to number "101", having caused Mchsnikov.


Комментариев: {{total}}