31-го March at 21:17 in quickly - the rescue service "101" of the Ministry of Emergency Situations the message that in the apartment down the street Industrial the cities of BashtankaarrivedNikolaevareas there was a fire. In 2 minutes of Mchsniki of profit to an event place. The entrance of a house was filled with smoke. The inhabitants who have independently left the housing, told to rescuers that in the apartment where there was a fire, there is a man.
Fighters of the Ministry of Emergency Situations rushed on its rescue. Entrance doors of the apartment were heavy to be opened because the owner pressed them the body. Not to put to the man of damages, rescuers managed to open carefully doors, took out him on fresh air and transferred to doctors.
On the street one of inhabitants of the filled with smoke entrance remembered that in her apartment her three-year-old daughter sleeps. The chief of guard Dmitry Gavrilov together with subordinates rushed to the specified apartment. Having found the girl, wrapped her in a blanket, took out on fresh air and transferred to physicians. Then came back to the seat of fire which area made 3 square meters.
At 21.35 the fire was liquidated. Fire destroyed a sleeping mattress and a carpet for the sum of 150 hryvnias. Thanks to prompt actions Mchsnikov, the one-room apartment worth 50 thousand hryvnias is rescued.
According to doctors a condition of the victim - responsible for a fire - satisfactory, it is in Bashtansky regional hospital with the diagnosis "poisoning with burning products". State 3 - the summer neighbour's girl satisfactory, she didn't need medical aid.
According to preliminary data, smoking in a bed in an alcohol intoxication 37 - the summer owner of the apartment became a cause of the fire. About it reports the Center of promotion of GUMChS of Ukraine in the Nikolaev area.