In Nikolaev the man burned down from - for short circuit in the TV which served to it 31 years

Online: {{ reading || 0 }}Read:{{ views || 895 }}Comments:{{ comments || 0 }}    Rating:(537)         

On April 2, about three o'clock in the morning, in the house down the street the General Karpenko, 57 the fire began. Into place immediately rescuers left.

As reports the Center of promotion of the Ministry of Emergency SituationsNikolaevto area, the apartment the body 49 - the summer owner is found. According to preliminary data, short circuit in the Spring-308 TV which 31 years were in operation became a cause of the fire.

-


Комментариев: {{total}}


englishincidents