In Varvarovke, on fire fire, I was lost 22 - the summer guy

Online: {{ reading || 0 }}Read:{{ views || 1061 }}Comments:{{ comments || 0 }}    Rating:(636)         

In the morning on April 8 on the 101 panel the message on a fire in Varvarovk's settlement arrived. In one of rooms of the private house the table and household things burned.

As reports the Center of promotion of the Ministry of Emergency Situations, in a few minutes fire was put out. Having entered the neighboring room, rescuers found a body of the man. 22- the summer guy choked in a smoke - poisoned with burning products.

As experts established, the fire occurred from - that the young man left without supervision included in електосеть the electric device. To which - it isn't established yet, in the socket there was only a fork and part of a cord.


Комментариев: {{total}}