On easter Sunday, April 18, in the city of Nikolaev down the street Chigrina, 3 the unexploited room belonging to TOV "Nordstaryug" completely burned down. As reports the Center of promotion of GU Ministry of Emergency Situations in the Nikolaev area, the fire area made 50 square meters, and fire quickly enough "went over" on garage "adjoining" to the lit up building. The staff who have arrived to a scene of the Ministry of Emergency Situations - 2 offices - managed to rescue only garage, and here the shed "wasn't lucky".
According to locals, pranks of local children which set fire to the ownerless room became a cause of the fire. However, the official version sounds a little differently - "careless handling of fire".
"We after all by a hand didn't manage to catch "instigators", - noted in the Center of promotion of GU Ministry of Emergency Situations in the Nikolaev area.