From - for left without supervision of a candle the young guy

Online: {{ reading || 0 }}Read:{{ views || 1384 }}Comments:{{ comments || 0 }}    Rating:(830)         

Yesterday, on June 22, in the city of Yuzhnoukrainsk, the Nikolaev area, at 22.30, in one of apartments down the street Shevchenko occurred a fire. About it reports the GU Ministry of Emergency Situations central processing unit in the Nikolaev area.

The candle left without supervision became a cause of the fire.

As a result of ignition books, a bedside table and a carpet burned down.

Total amount of damage made about 23 thousand UAH

During a fire I suffered 22 - the summer neighbor which with burns of a thorax and both hands of 1-3 degrees is hospitalized in surgical office.


Комментариев: {{total}}