The death toll reached 10.
10 people were lost and 10 are hospitalized from - for a fire in the Subway Jack Pot company slot machine hall on Gagarin Street, 127 in Dnepropetrovsk.
6 victims were hospitalized in the burn center of the second city hospital, 5 more people who poisoned with carbon monoxide, - in hospital of Mechnikov.
As the chief reported a press - services of the Dnepropetrovsk regional public administration Alla Shurina, one of hospitalized died in hospital.
The condition of victims is specified.
SEE. ALSO:In Dnepropetrovsk in the slot machine hall 9 people were lost