The parents, each time leaving the house and leaving children of one, hope that anything bad won't happen to them. But, as the statistics shows, "uncontrolled" children get to various troubles. And even when at some o'clock our "child" remains without supervision, there can be a trouble. So, on June 21 in the city of Ochakovo of the Nikolaev area two 7 - ми summer twins one stayed at home. And here our young handymen found for matches, took from the shelf of the book and started kindling a small fire in the room. Didn't manage to look back as the flame flashed and it was thrown on nearby a standing sideboard, and behind it and the chair lit up. And as always in these cases, our little heroes try to take cover from fire, hiding under a bed. But vigilant neighbors noticed something not the fine occurs in the apartment opposite and caused rescue service. Without waiting for rescuers and knowing that in the house there can be small children, in only a few minutes, through a window, the man made the way to the room. It found little frightened "instigators" under a bed. Fortunately, everything ended safely. Children were rescued, the fire was liquidated in only a few minutes, however consequences could be much more sad, if not timely detection of ignition and a call on "01". "In the Nikolaev area since the beginning of year there were 9 fires from - for childish pranks to flammable subjects, - the chief of GU Ministry of Emergency Situations of Ukraine in the Nikolaev area Nikolay Postupalsky speaks. - Except considerable material losses, fire ruthlessly takes away also lives of kids. Dear adults, parents! Be attentive to your children! At all don't leave kids without supervision.