In Nikolaev the whole team of firefighters extinguished one sofa near an entrance of the five-storey building

Online: {{ reading || 0 }}Read:{{ views || 850 }}Comments:{{ comments || 0 }}    Rating:(510)         

Yesterday about 23.00 residents of the top floors of the first entrance of the house No. 340 on Oktyabrsky Avenue guessed the smell of a caustic smoke reaching from below, and immediately called firefighters. People thought that the fire occurred in a cellar of their house, but actually everything appeared more, than is banal.

Arrived to a place of state of emergency the team of firefighters happened to extinguish rolling simply under a five-storey building entrance the old broken sofa.

As one of firefighters explained, the cigarette stub became the reason of ignition of old stuff, apparently, thrown out of windows of the top floors.

Generally, firefighters coped with the lit-up sofa in a few minutes, - делов - that! - and as for a cellar, fears of residents, fortunately, were vain.

-


Комментариев: {{total}}


englishincidents