89- the summer pensioner became the culprit of a fire in Nikolaev on Molodezhnaya St. around 12.30 yesterday, on June 24. From - for careless handling of the old woman of fire the roof of a summer kitchen lit up. About it reports the Center of promotion of GU Ministry of Emergency Situations in the Nikolaev area.
The fire inflamed on the area of 30 square meters, as a result of incident overlapping is damaged and the covering of a summer kitchen for total amount of 54 700 hryvnias is destroyed.
Fortunately, the old woman didn't suffer. Firefighters also managed to rescue a house for the sum of 45 000 UAH
To liquidate incident the staff of services Ministries of Emergency Situations and "Nikolayevgaz" left.