In the Nikolaev area the man decided to light and... I was lost

Online: {{ reading || 0 }}Read:{{ views || 936 }}Comments:{{ comments || 0 }}    Rating:(561)         

Yesterday, on June 25, around 17.00 during a house fire in the village to Gamova of the Veselinovsky area I was lost 43 - the summer man. Careless handling of fire became a cause of the tragedy - the drunk host decided to light and fell asleep. The locals who have put out a fire, didn't manage to rescue "smoker".

The fire area made 15 sq.m., the sum of the general damage - 48 thousand UAH

On a scene, besides the staff of the Ministry of Emergency Situations, also I left it is investigative - task force of RO Regional Department of the Ministry of Internal Affairs.

-


Комментариев: {{total}}


englishincidents