In order that all city didn't look as one big dog platform, and parks and squares didn't turn into places of trainings of combative breeds of dog, regional administrations defined sites of urban areas which will be able to become the equipped platforms for walking of dogs. These events are held within implementation of the city Program of the treatment of animals and regulation of number of stray dogs in Nikolaev.
These platforms zhilishchno - the municipal enterprises will be cleaned.
Now platforms aren't arranged well yet, but there it is already possible to walk domestic pets, reports a press - housing and communal services Department service.
1. flight between the NUK educational case of. Admiral Makarov and university hostel (Geroyev Stalingrad Ave., No. 9 and No. 11);
2. platform on Artilleriyskaya St. Naberezhnoy St. corner;
3. flight between the swimming pool and a soccer field on PGS No. 4-and;
4. the vacant territory in μR. Northern;
The free land plots in the territory of the area are absent, but it is allowed to walk dogs in house adjoining territories from a back or technical aspect of the house.
1. Kitoboyev St., 2;
2. oak natural boundary 115th residential district;
3. square Fireman (Skorokhodov St., Stroiteley St., Oktyabrsky Ave.) (corner);
4. the square on Izmalkov St. about Solnechny autocooperative (corner);
5. the square between Izmalkov St. - Sviridov St. - st. 11 Longitudinal (corner);
6. park of. Lenin Komsomol (corner);
7. Zheleznodorozhnaya St.;
8. edge between Noyabrskaya St. and K. Marx St.;
9. the oak natural boundary about school No. 20;
10. the square near SK "Dawn — Mashproyekt" (corner);
11. Kosmonavtov St. about the market "Construction materials";
12. edge between Novobugskaya St., 101 and Kosmonavtov St., 152;
13. Kazarsky St. behind brick-works;
1. Ayvazovsky St. Uborevich St. corner;
2. Sovetskoy Armii St. opposite to the house on Artem St., 62 from South side;
3. Novostroyevskaya St. around yachts - club from South side;
4. platform between Luch autocooperative and kartodromy;
Housing and communal services department appeal to all owners of dogs to adhere to Rules of the maintenance of pets and