On July 17 at 18.30 in Zaporozhye in the building of regional versatile hospital in a staffroom from - for short circuits of an electrical wiring the fire flashed.
As reported the UNIAN in a press - service Ministry of Emergency Situations, at 19.00 the fire was liquidated by office of the State fire protection.
Victims and victims aren't present.
From a floor 53 persons were brought to fresh air (43 patients and 10 medical workers).
The operations group of the Main regional department of the Ministry of Emergency Measures worked at a place.