Yesterday, on July 29, about 22.00 chairman of country cooperative "Korabel" reported about a fire in a house in Kalinovk Zhovtnevogo's settlement of the region of the Nikolaev area.
To the place of a call two offices of the Ministry of Emergency Situations on area protection were urgently directed. On arrival it was established that in one of country houses the room burns.
In one of Mchsniki's rooms found a body 35 - the summer man who poisoned with burning products. About it reports the Center of promotion of GU Ministry of Emergency Situations of Ukraine in the Nikolaev area.
Rescuers needed half an hour to liquidate a fire. Fire completely destroyed a table, a sofa and house utensils.
As experts established, the fire arose from - for a stub with which the man fell asleep.