In the Nikolaev area from - for smoking the one-legged disabled person

Online: {{ reading || 0 }}Read:{{ views || 883 }}Comments:{{ comments || 0 }}    Rating:(529)         

Yesterday, at 11.30 in the city of Yuzhnoukrainsk of the Nikolaev area, during a fire the disabled person of the second group wasn't lost nearly. About it reports the GU Ministry of Emergency Situations central processing unit in the Nikolaev area.

The fire occurred on the sixth floor in the apartment down the street Tsvetochny Boulevard. In the fire apartment as that, wasn't - the cloth therefore the apartment was filled very with smoke smoldered.

For the preliminary reasons the fire occurred from - for drunk smoking.

At this time in the apartment there was a local, 1954 year of birth, the disabled person of the second group who has no one foot. But the arrived firefighters noticed it not at once as the seat of fire found in kitchen, and the man, having inhaled a smoke, crept out on a balcony and fainted.

Having got into the apartment through a ladder lowered from the seventh floor and having liquidated the ignition center, firefighters found the man. He was drunk.

Fighters of the Ministry of Emergency Situations rendered it first aid and the man of a visor "fast".

-


Комментариев: {{total}}


englishincidents