Yesterday, on June 27, in the city of Nikolaev, to the address Aprelskaya Street, 4 and there was a fire.
The apartment on 7 - m a floor of the first entrance burned.
When called the firefighters, almost all apartment already burned out. Staff of the Ministry of Emergency Situations, in turn, worked very professionally and didn't allow fire to be thrown on the neighboring apartments.
As the hostess of the burned-down apartment told, it turned on the conditioner and went to the neigbour and when returned, all apartment was on fire.
According to preliminary data the conditioner became a cause of the fire.
Without victims didn't do. In a fire the master's favourite - a small doggie which remained one in the apartment was lost.