In Nikolaev the staff of the Ministry of Emergency Situations rescued the guy who wasn't lost nearly during a fire

Online: {{ reading || 0 }}Read:{{ views || 1199 }}Comments:{{ comments || 0 }}    Rating:(719)         

25-го August at 22:00 rescuers of division of the Ministry of Emergency Situations of the Central district of the city of Nikolaev on a call left on the fire which has arisen on a balcony of the apartment of the first floor in the house on Lenin Avenue, 76.

As reports the Center of promotion of GU Ministry of Taxes and Tax Collection in the Nikolaev area, having arrived to a scene, rescuers saw that from - for fire of a timber floor on a balcony, there was a big smoke in a living room. Fighters of the Ministry of Emergency Situations were compelled to work in devices of protection of respiratory organs. Having entered the apartment, on a sofa, rescuers found the man. Without deliberating took out it on fresh air, gave the first pre-medical aid and called "ambulance". It became clear that this man - the owner of the apartment. By crew of "ambulance" 24 - the summer owner of the apartment it was delivered in resuscitation unit of regional hospital, after a while it transferred to toxicological office of BSMP. The state of health of the victim is estimated by doctors as average weight. The cause of the fire is established. According to preliminary data as a cause of the fire careless handling of fire served during smoking.

The Ministry of Emergency Situations warns: "From carelessness to the tragedy one step. Be careful with fire. Protect the life and life of the relatives. "


Комментариев: {{total}}