The schoolgirl of the sixth class left to the yard to smoke. When threw out a bull-calf – nearly I didn't become the bum

Online: {{ reading || 0 }}Read:{{ views || 7172 }}Comments:{{ comments || 9 }}    Rating:(4324)         

The schoolgirl of the sixth class left to the yard to smoke. Having tightened, the girl approached to a house extension. Then, without looking, I threw out a bull-calf and I came into the house.

About it reports the Center of promotion of the Ministry of Emergency Situations in the Nikolaev area. Unfortunately, action not so comically as began ended.

It everything occurred on September 13 in Fedorovk's village of the Bereznegovatsky region of the Nikolaev area. In the house on Franco Street there live three sisters - 17, 15 and 11 years. This day the most younger remained on economy one.

When the child threw out a stub, that got to an extension with hay. The fire began.

Fire was noticed by the neighbor - it and called rescuers. Mchsniki liquidated ignition.

The fire area made 70 square meters. Are destroyed a roof of an extension and hay half-ton. The house roof is damaged. The damage from a fire made 3 000 UAH

The girl at a fire didn't suffer.

-


Комментариев: {{total}}


englishincidents