In Nikolaev the food left on a plate nearly didn't burn all apartment

Online: {{ reading || 0 }}Read:{{ views || 1420 }}Comments:{{ comments || 0 }}    Rating:(852)         

Yesterday, on June 29 in Nikolaev on Tchaikovsky Street there was a fire. About it reported in TsPGU Ministry of Emergency Situations of Ukraine in the Nikolaev area.

The firefighters who have arrived to a scene in 7 minutes coped with fire. The fire area made only 0,1 square meter. Anybody in incident didn't suffer, only the owner of this apartment remained without dinner. According to firefighters, the food left without supervision on the switched-on gas stove became the reason of ignition. They also burned down.


Комментариев: {{total}}