During a fire in the rural house four children

Online: {{ reading || 0 }}Read:{{ views || 1042 }}Comments:{{ comments || 0 }}    Rating:(625)         

At 23.10 on September 17 in Dubno's village of the Rokitnovsky region of Rivnensky area, in a private house there was a fire owing to which from poisoning with products of burning 4 children 2003, 2004, 2005 and 2006 of the birth were lost.

As reported the UNIAN in a press - service of the Ministry of questions of emergency situations, besides, one two-year-old child is in a serious condition hospitalized in the central district hospital. At 02.50 on September 18 the fire was liquidated by two offices of the State fire protection of the Ministry of Emergency Situations. Its reason is established. The operations group of the Main regional department of the Ministry of Emergency Measures worked at a place.


Комментариев: {{total}}