Yesterday, on June 30 near Shevchenkovo Zhovtnevogo's village of the region of the Nikolaev area, the Ear combine in the field lit up. About it report in the GU Ministry of Emergency Situations central processing unit in the Nikolaev area.
Emergency happened at 11.00. Into place at once the staff of the Ministry of Emergency Situations and ambulance left. Firefighters liquidated fire within 10 minutes.
According to preliminary data, the fuel tank of the combine blew up. It occurred from - for safety measures violations of the rules - the owner poured in fuel from plastic capacity. As a result of explosion, fire went over and on the Muscovite 412 car standing nearby. The fire area made 20 square meters. "Muscovite" isn't subject to restoration.
The most awful that from - for imprudence people suffered. The owner of the combine, 1952 year of birth and its son, 1987 year of birth were taken to the Nikolaev city hospital No. 3. The man in the morning on July 1 died, and for life of the guy physicians - 95% of his body in burns of 3-4 degrees fight at present.