Tonight firefighters in Doroshovk's village, Voznesensky of the area rescued a house

Online: {{ reading || 0 }}Read:{{ views || 8122 }}Comments:{{ comments || 0 }}    Rating:(4873)         

As reported the Ministry of Emergency Situations central processing unit of Ukraine about 2 o'clock in the morning 1-го July in Doroshovk's village, Voznesensky of the area, because of short circuit of an electrical wiring in garage there was a fire.

The unemployed owner of garage lost only the joiner's machine and a wooden workbench, and could lose and houses as according to firefighters the house was the following purpose of a fire.

Within 15 minutes after arrival of rescuers the fire was liquidated.


Комментариев: {{total}}