Short circuit

Online: {{ reading || 0 }}Read:{{ views || 828 }}Comments:{{ comments || 0 }}    Rating:(496)         

As we already reported, yesterday, on October 13, there was a fire in Mangust shop which is on crossing of streets of Faleevskaya and the Admiral Makarov.

As reports the Center of promotion of the Ministry of Emergency Situations in the Nikolaev area, the message about ignition on the panel of the Ministry of Emergency Situations I arrived at 12.46. At 13.17 the fire was localized, and at 13:39 - is liquidated.

Short circuit of the power supply network became a cause of the fire, reports the Ministry of Emergency Situations. During a fire nobody suffered.

The roof of 30 meters of the square is destroyed. The building remained whole. Losses from a fire are established.

-


Комментариев: {{total}}


englishincidents