In one day in Nikolaev two times flashed gas stoves in houses of inhabitants

Online: {{ reading || 0 }}Read:{{ views || 840 }}Comments:{{ comments || 0 }}    Rating:(504)         

In the evening on October 13 in the apartment 49 - the summer woman there was a fire. As the trainee of the GU Ministry of Emergency Situations central processing unit of area Alexander Matyazh reports, from - for short circuit of the power supply network fire arose in kitchen. The plate and furniture burned down. But Mchsniki in time managed to extinguish a flame - further kitchen fire didn't extend.

In the same day in other apartment 81 - the summer pensioner cooking food, left included in the gas stove and left to the neighboring room. When returned, the food which was cooked on a plate, flashed. The elderly woman could cope independently with a fire before arrival of rescuers.

The Ministry of Emergency Situations asks you to be the extremely careful at operation of gas and electric devices. Don't neglect elementary rules. You remember, at identification of a smell of gas it is necessary to stop using devices, to air the room and to cause emergency service by phone 104.

It is strictly forbidden to use in the gas-polluted room light switches, electric devices which are capable to spark in the course of work (the refrigerator, a call, phone, etc.).

Leaving the house, don't forget to switch off all equipment and energy carriers. Don't allow electric equipment operation with the damaged isolation.

-


Комментариев: {{total}}


englishincidents