From - for malfunctions of the electroextender the woman burned down alive

Online: {{ reading || 0 }}Read:{{ views || 2680 }}Comments:{{ comments || 0 }}    Rating:(1608)         

In the evening on October 18 in Nikolaev on Admiralskaya Street, 2 and there was a tragedy.

As reports the Ministry of Emergency Situations, in one of apartments of the house the fire began. Having arrived into place, rescuers put out fire. But the hostess of the apartment didn't manage to be rescued.

In Mchsniki's burned-down room found a body 84 - the summer pensioner.

As it was succeeded to establish, the fire occurred from - for the faulty electroextender.


Комментариев: {{total}}