In Nikolayevshchina 12 - the summer child saved life to six neighbors, having called by phone "101"

Online: {{ reading || 0 }}Read:{{ views || 1235 }}Comments:{{ comments || 0 }}    Rating:(741)         

On October 20, around 16.00 in the Ministry of Emergency Situations the message that in the city of Yuzhnoukrainsk of the Nikolaev area down the street Floral, 16, there was an apartment fire arrived. About it reports the GU Ministry of Emergency Situations central processing unit of Ukraine in the Nikolaev area.

At the time of a fire, in the dwelling there was only a son 50 - the summer owner of the apartment. Parents were at work. Suddenly the boy saw a smoke which went from one of rooms. Without having become puzzled, 12 - the summer child called in service "101".

To the place of a fire employees of SGPCh-21 on protection of the city of Yuzhnoukrainsk immediately left. Fighters of the Ministry of Emergency Situations had to extinguish at the same time a fire and to evacuate 6 terykh of inhabitants of the neighboring apartments.

At 16:15 the fire was localized, and at 16:20 is liquidated. Unfortunately one person suffered. The boy who called rescuers needed medical care. With poisoning with carbon monoxide, thermal burns of 1-2 degrees of forward and back part of a thorax the boy was taken to local hospital.

According to the Ministry of Emergency Situations, short circuit of an electrical wiring became a cause of the fire. The fire area made 8 square meters. It is damaged - the plasma TV, cabinet furniture, a chandelier. Losses from a fire are established.


Комментариев: {{total}}