In Nikolayevshchina with sharp poisoning with wild-growing mushrooms two persons

Online: {{ reading || 0 }}Read:{{ views || 1208 }}Comments:{{ comments || 0 }}    Rating:(724)         

In GU Ministry of Emergency Situations in the Nikolaev area the message that 27-го October in токсико - the therapeutic office of hospital of an emergency medical service of the city of Nikolaev was hospitalized two inhabitants of the village of Balovnoye of the New Odessa area arrived. The diagnosis was made very much a bystor - sharp poisoning with wild-growing mushrooms.

The condition of the poisoned was estimated, as a condition of moderate severity. About it reports a press - service GU Ministry of Emergency Situations central processing unit in the Nikolaev area.

According to the chief physician of the regional territorial Center of emergency medical aid, to patients the appropriate course of treatment was carried out and 29-го October them wrote out.

The Ministry of Emergency Situations reminds: gathering mushrooms, never put in a basket what you don't know, be careful of lamellar mushrooms. Attentively check the gathered mushrooms before to use them in food, and it is best of all, to refuse the use of wild-growing mushrooms in general.


Комментариев: {{total}}