In Cherkassy during a fire which occurred on November 9 in a family 9-floor hostel, firefighters evacuated 31 persons.
As told to the correspondent of the UNIAN in a press - service of the Department of the Ministry of Internal Affairs in the Cherkassk area, about 12 hours on November 9 in Cherkassy on Galan Street there was a fire in one of living rooms on 8 - m a hostel floor.
The fire arose after in the room the TV left without supervision exploded. Fighters of the Ministry of Emergency Situations brought with 9-го a floor which was completely filled with a suffocating smoke, 31 persons, among them - 9 children.
During a fire one person got burns and was hospitalized in the burn center.
Seven pieces of equipment, four links of gas and smoke protective service, 22 rescuers were involved in elimination of a fire.
We will remind, earlier Kiev rescuers at a fire in the Svyatoshinsky district of the capital rescued the five-year-old child. As it became clear later, parents of the child left for work, and left the boy with the grandmother.
The grandmother went for products, having left the boy of one in the apartment. According to preliminary data, the stub thrown from the top floors became the reason of emergence of a fire.