From - for not extinguished cigarettes the pensioner burned down alive in the house

Online: {{ reading || 0 }}Read:{{ views || 1026 }}Comments:{{ comments || 0 }}    Rating:(615)         

On July 2 in the house to the address: Nikolaev, Festivalny Lane, 20 occurred a fire. About it reports the GU Ministry of Emergency Situations central processing unit in the Nikolaev area.

From - for not extinguished cigarettes of the host the living room lit up, fire destroyed a sofa, a case and other household things for total amount about 9 thousand UAH. On a place of a fire the body 79 - the summer owner was revealed.

-


Комментариев: {{total}}


englishincidents