In the Nikolaev area from - for smoking in a bed the man

Online: {{ reading || 0 }}Read:{{ views || 1322 }}Comments:{{ comments || 0 }}    Rating:(793)         

At 07:35 on November 14 in the Ministry of Emergency Situations the message that in the Trunk village down the street Bathing, the Berezansky region of the Nikolaev area there was an apartment fire arrived. Drunk smoking 59 - the summer jobless owner of the apartment became a cause of the fire. The first distribution of a smoke was seen by neighbors, they and called rescuers. To the place of a fire employees of PGPCh-34 on protection of the Berezansky area immediately left. At 08:00 the fire was localized, and at 08:22 is liquidated. The fire area made 5 square meters. On a place of a fire the body of the owner of the apartment is found, reports the Center of promotion of GUMChS in the Nikolaev area.

The Ministry of Emergency Situations warns! ! ! That the trouble didn't come to your houses, draw in due time conclusions, be attentive and careful. You don't smoke in a bed, don't abuse alcoholic beverages. Remember that your safety and safety of your relatives depend, first of all, only on you!


Комментариев: {{total}}