In Nikolaev 4 - the summer kid made fire in a chair and almost burned down

Online: {{ reading || 0 }}Read:{{ views || 1701 }}Comments:{{ comments || 0 }}    Rating:(1020)         

About 6 o'clock in the evening on November 20 in the Ministry of Emergency Situations the message on a fire in the apartment down the street Krylova of the city of Nikolaev arrived. To a place of a call three offices of the Ministry of Emergency Situations were immediately directed.

Before arrival of firemen, from the burning apartment 16 the summer elder brother who only came back home, it was rescued 4 - the summer brother. It, together with the neighbor, brought down a flame.

Rescuers liquidated a fire. Fire destroyed a chair, damaged the computer and the Samsung TV. The boy was examined by physicians and released. Cause of the fire - overindulgence of the kid who on an easy chair made fire.


Комментариев: {{total}}