In the center of Kiev the building

Online: {{ reading || 0 }}Read:{{ views || 947 }}Comments:{{ comments || 0 }}    Rating:(568)         

In Kiev in the house on Sofiyevskaya Street, 23 around 9.00 there was a fire.

As reported in a press - service of head department Ministry of Emergency Situations of Ukraine in Kiev, ignition happened on the first floor of the two-storeyed settled-out house.

The fire was noticed by employees of shop which is nearby.

The employees of the Ministry of Emergency Situations who have arrived to a place of an event, evacuated from the second floor of the building of two young people who couldn't leave the filled with smoke room. They were by the window, trying to breathe through the cover moistened with water, and called to the aid.

As it became clear subsequently, rescued there was a twenty-year-old inhabitant of Kiev and the eighteen-year-old inhabitant of Vinnytsia region.

They often spent time in the settled-out house, drank there alcoholic beverages.

According to rescued, the fire occurred because of homeless, having chewed on the first floor of the building.

The Ministry of Emergency Situations yet doesn't call the ignition reason, clarification of circumstances of incident proceeds.

MIGnews

-


Комментариев: {{total}}


englishincidents