Nikolayevets literally was burned with alcoholism and smoking

Online: {{ reading || 0 }}Read:{{ views || 1249 }}Comments:{{ comments || 0 }}    Rating:(749)         

At 11:52 on December 5 on the panel of the Ministry of Emergency Situations the message that in Bugskoye's village, Voznesensky of the Area of Nikolayevshchina down the street Lenina there was a fire in a house arrived. Drunk smoking 44 - the summer host became a cause of the fire.

The first distribution of a smoke was seen by neighbors, they and called rescuers. To the place of a fire employees of SGPCh-19 on Voznesensky's protection of the area immediately left. At 12:15 the fire was liquidated. The fire area made 5 square meters. On a place of a fire the body 44 - the summer jobless owner of the apartment is found, reports the Center of promotion of GUMChS in the Nikolaev area.


Комментариев: {{total}}