In the Sumy area the student was lost from cud explosion in a mouth

Online: {{ reading || 0 }}Read:{{ views || 1207 }}Comments:{{ comments || 0 }}    Rating:(724)         

In the apartment 25 - the summer student of the Kiev polytechnical institute in Konotop (The Sumy area) there was an explosion of unknown chemical as a result of which the student was lost.

As reported in a press - the center of the Department of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of Ukraine in the Sumy area, it isn't established yet, which substance led to explosion.

As found out a consequence, the student dipped chewing gum into any chemical reactant, probably, own production. When he tried to chew a "experimental" cud, it blew up that caused death of the student.


Комментариев: {{total}}