In Lugansk as a result of a fire in shopping center five of his employees

Online: {{ reading || 0 }}Read:{{ views || 677 }}Comments:{{ comments || 0 }}    Rating:(406)         

In Lugansk as a result of a fire in shopping center five of his employees are hospitalized. About it reports a press - service Ministry of Emergency Situations.

According to the message, at 7:29 on December 9 on st. "The Lugansk truth" there was an ignition of an external heater of the three-storyed building of shopping center "Korona".

As a result of a fire 5 workers who poisonings with signs carbon monoxide are hospitalized suffered.

At 08:28 the fire was liquidated by forces of 7 offices of the State fire protection of the Ministry of Emergency Situations. Fire destroyed an external heater of a wall on the area of 350 sq.m, the damaged two windows and food. Losses and cause of the fire are established. The operations group of the Main regional department of the Ministry of Emergency Measures worked at a place.

-


Комментариев: {{total}}


englishincidents