In Nikolayevshchina in the face of the husband - the disabled person, having lit up from a plate, I burned down 80 - the summer woman

Online: {{ reading || 0 }}Read:{{ views || 1091 }}Comments:{{ comments || 0 }}    Rating:(654)         

At 09:10 on December 21 on the panel of the Ministry of Emergency Situations the message that in the settlement of city type Elanets, down the street Gagarina of the Elanetsky region of the Nikolaev area occurred a house fire arrived.

The hostess of the house lived with 72 - the summer husband, the disabled person. The neglect 80 - the summer woman fire safety regulations at operation by the gas stove led to that the woman lit up. The man couldn't help it from - for had a stroke.

Fighters of the Ministry of Emergency Situations managed to rescue 72 - the summer man which was taken to regional hospital with the diagnosis poisoning with burning products. The woman, unfortunately, didn't manage to be rescued.


Комментариев: {{total}}