In Lviv six students poisoned with carbon monoxide, two died

Online: {{ reading || 0 }}Read:{{ views || 775 }}Comments:{{ comments || 0 }}    Rating:(465)         

Last days in 8-ю hospital of Lviv with the diagnosis "poisonings with carbon monoxide" were hospitalized four girls - students who together rented the apartment. In the same day in Lviv the death from poisoning with carbon monoxide of two students of LNU of I. Franko was recorded. The chief reported the UNIAN about it a press - the GU Ministry of Emergency Situations center of Ukraine in the Lvov area Pavel VASILENKO.

According to him, early in the morning on December 23, with Gorodotskaya St., 167, in Lviv with the diagnosis "poisoning with carbon monoxide" were taken to hospital four 17 - summer students (all - 1992 year of birth) who together rented the apartment. The general condition of victims - moderate severity.

"In the same day, in lunch time in one of apartments on Zelyonaya St. in Lviv two students of geographical faculty of LNU of a name of Iván Franco poisoned with carbon monoxide. It wasn't succeeded to rescue guys. It was found out that they also rented the placement on the study period", - informed the Item VASILENKO.

Because "in Lviv cases of poisoning with carbon monoxide" became frequent, the Lvov city council published the address to residents in which it is noted that "the sad statistics testifies that a large number of fatal cases occurs in those apartments where so-called "eurowindows" are established and is absent or the ventilating system" is with own hand reconstructed, and urged inhabitants of Lviv to observe obligatory requirements of safety measures.

-


Комментариев: {{total}}


englishincidents