Yesterday in the Nikolaev area five people poisoned with carbon monoxide

Online: {{ reading || 0 }}Read:{{ views || 994 }}Comments:{{ comments || 0 }}    Rating:(596)         

Yesterday, on December 25, at nine o'clock in the morning in quickly - dispatching service GU Ministry of Emergency Situations in the Nikolaev area from the territorial Center of emergency medical care the message arrived that two persons - 16 - the summer guy and 17 - the summer girl - poisoned with carbon monoxide. As reported "Crime. Is NOT PRESENT" in the Center of promotion of GU Ministry of Emergency Situations in the Nikolaev area, emergency happened in the night from 24 for December 25 in area Kalinovk Zhovtnevogo's village. The poisoning reason - violations of the rules of operation of oven heating.

Both victims hospitalized in resuscitation unit of regional children's hospital. Condition of victims the very heavy.

In the same day, at ten o'clock, the similar message - in the city New Odessa arrived from - for rag decays in a private house with carbon monoxide poisoned 43 - the summer woman. The victim in a condition of average weight took to the New Odessa central regional hospital.

In the evening, around 22.00, from the doctor on duty of Novobugsky central regional hospital information that 19 - the summer guy and the girl were in a serious condition hospitalized in resuscitation unit of hospital arrived. The reason - poisoning with carbon monoxide from - for violations of the rules of operation of household gas appliances.

The Ministry of Emergency Situations warns! Dear citizens, when using oven heating and gas devices be careful.

-


Комментариев: {{total}}


englishincidents