As reported the GU Ministry of Emergency Situations central processing unit of Ukraine, yesterday about 6 o'clock in the morning of the car of a fire brigade left on a call on the arisen fire.
Ignition happened to the address the Veselinovsky area Vinogradovk's village, Vinogradovskaya St., 32 in which the citizen of 1977 year of birth lives.
Having arrived to a scene rescuers began to extinguish a fire, but even their desperate actions didn't rescue a house of the unemployed citizen.
Together with the house the fire also destroyed personal belongings and documents of the owner.
The cause of the fire appeared imprudence during smoking so the owner and is responsible.
At the host is where to spend the night, firefighters managed to rescue a shed standing near the house.