Smoking in a bed led to death of the smoker

Online: {{ reading || 0 }}Read:{{ views || 1342 }}Comments:{{ comments || 0 }}    Rating:(805)         

As reports the GU Ministry of Emergency Situations central processing unit of Ukraine in the Nikolaev area yesterday, on July 16, in Bochagovk's village of the Krivoozyorsky area in the house of the unemployed citizen of M. of 1963 year of birth there was a fire.

As it became clear, careless smoking in a bed of the host appeared the reason of ignition. Though bylanebolshy (2 sq.m.) and fire destroyed a fire area only a bed, consequences of incident appeared tragic - was lost 45 - the summer host.

I worked at a scene it is investigative - task force.


Комментариев: {{total}}