The satellite antenna became a cause of the fire

Online: {{ reading || 0 }}Read:{{ views || 1235 }}Comments:{{ comments || 0 }}    Rating:(741)         

On July 20 at 11.05 in the Ministry of Emergency Situations the message on a fire in Pervomaisk on Korabelnaya St., 26 arrived. As a result of short circuit of the satellite antenna the apartment balcony lit up.

The owner of the apartment independently liquidated ignition on the area of 1 sq.m. As reports the GU Ministry of Emergency Situations central processing unit of Ukraine in the Nikolaev area, total amount of damage made 7,1 thousand UAH

-


Комментариев: {{total}}


englishincidents