From - for burned down saunas the pensioner from Pervomaisk suffered losses on 200 thousand UAH

Online: {{ reading || 0 }}Read:{{ views || 1544 }}Comments:{{ comments || 0 }}    Rating:(926)         

On July 22 at 18.20 in a sauna 54 - the summer inhabitant of Pervomaisk of the Nikolaev area there was a fire. Short circuit of an electrical wiring became a cause of the fire on the area of 100 sq.m.

As reports the GU Ministry of Emergency Situations central processing unit in the Nikolaev area, ignition managed to be liquidated only in two hours.

Fire completely destroyed the sauna room together with property, having put to losses on the sum of 100 thousand hryvnias. Besides, on fire the hozpostroyka adjacent to the burned down building suffered also. Total amount of damage made 204,7 thousand UAH

Staff of the Ministry of Emergency Situations managed to rescue the two-storeyed house of the pensioner which is estimated in 500 thousand hryvnias.


Комментариев: {{total}}