Nikolaev area. The nephew smoking in a bed, nearly didn't burn to the aunt the apartment

Online: {{ reading || 0 }}Read:{{ views || 1235 }}Comments:{{ comments || 0 }}    Rating:(741)         

On July 26 in Pervomaisk but Korotchenk St. in one of apartments there was a fire. About it reports the GU Ministry of Emergency Situations central processing unit of Ukraine in the Nikolaev area.

The apartment of the unemployed 38 - the summer resident Pervomaisk lit up.

Arrived to a place of a fire of Mchsniki rescued the apartment, but fire managed to destroy a sofa, bed linen, a case and household things. Responsible for a fire was the nephew of the hostess of the apartment who, having come to it on a visit, smoked on a sofa.

The damage caused by smoking of the nephew, is estimated at the sum about 7 thousand hryvnias.


Комментариев: {{total}}