In the Nikolaev area childish pranks became a cause of the fire

Online: {{ reading || 0 }}Read:{{ views || 1156 }}Comments:{{ comments || 0 }}    Rating:(693)         

Childish pranks with fire became the reason of ignition of a mow in the village Kind the Bashtansky region of the Nikolaev area. About it reports the GU Ministry of Emergency Situations central processing unit of Ukraine in the Nikolaev area.

Ignition happened yesterday, around 21.15. Into place at once firefighters left. Within half an hour they managed will cope with fire.

The fire area made 150 square meters. Fortunately, fire destroyed only 2 tons of straw and none of children which singed a mow didn't suffer.

GU Ministry of Emergency Situations of Ukraine in the Nikolaev area urges adults to show consideration more for the children and constantly to explain to them to what can lead games with matches.

-


Комментариев: {{total}}


englishincidents