The girl having a mental disease, nearly didn't burn the house of the grandmother

Online: {{ reading || 0 }}Read:{{ views || 1043 }}Comments:{{ comments || 0 }}    Rating:(625)         

Yesterday, on August 5, at 12.00 in. New Odessa on Yubileynaya St. in the yard of a house there was a fire. The economic construction belonging to the pensioner 1933 lit up. Childish pranks 9 - the summer granddaughter of the hostess became the reason of ignition, the girl has a mental disease.

The fire of 10 sq.m. completely destroyed a hozpostroyka and 200 kg of hay. Total amount of damage made 5,7 thousand UAH. Staff of the Ministry of Emergency Situations managed to rescue a house and other material property for the sum of 20 thousand UAH

About it reports the GU Ministry of Emergency Situations central processing unit of Ukraine in the Nikolaev area.

-


Комментариев: {{total}}


englishincidents