The disabled from childhood burned down matches in a toilet and arranged a fire

Online: {{ reading || 0 }}Read:{{ views || 1372 }}Comments:{{ comments || 0 }}    Rating:(823)         

On August 4 at 9.30 in the village of Maryevk of the Bashtansky area on Shkolnaya St. there was a fire. The toilet in the yard of a house which belongs 51 - to the summer security guard of gas-compressor station lit up. During a fire I suffered 59 - the summer woman, the disabled from childhood who was taken to the Nikolaev city hospital with numerous burns of a body and from traumatized died in hospital.

It is established that the fire arose when the victim burned down matches in a toilet therefore there was a fire of an internal covering of the room.

About it reports TsOS Regional Department of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of Ukraine in the Nikolaev area.


Комментариев: {{total}}